To be honest, this is actually my second time taking CSC165.
It was so shamed for me to write this on SLOG because I definitely don’t want
everyone know that I’m an “old” second year student but taking 100 level
course. But suddenly I just want to write my certain experience about learning
this course to help my classmates to get a higher mark this year. I would say
that this course is not like math that you probably don’t need to go every
lecture if you are smart. Learning csc165 is like building house that you have
to learn it step by step with your professor! I only missed one lecture last
year and it took me so long to catch up because I became completely cannot
understand any course material just because of skipping one lecture!
For me, even though this is my second time taking this
course, I find there is still a little difference than what I learned last
year. And moreover, I find the second time learning helped me to understand the
knowledge deeper than before; instead of just writing down the answer, I find I’m
able to understand what exactly happened and why I get this answer. So although
I have already known what we are learning in the lecture, I still go to lecture
because I enjoy the feeling to get a deeper understanding of the course
material. I also enjoyed my professor’s funny lecture and I felt I was not only
reviewing the course but also learning something that I haven’t noticed before.
For the tutorial, I was little surprise about the topics it
covered. I thought we learned Chapter 2 so the tutorial will cover both chapter
1 and 2. And I expect to write some sentences with symbols; but it only covered
the Venn Diagram.
Therefore, for me, I like learning this course in spite of
the fact that this is actually my second time. There is still a little
different than what I learned last year and I enjoy going my current professor’s
lecture. It is funny and it really engaged me to study.
No comments:
Post a Comment