Saturday, 27 September 2014

SLOG#2 Sep 27, 2014

Assignment one came out. I was very surprised that Office2010 is actually able to write down the symbols like existence, for all..., because I didn’t like using LaTeX to be honest. So I just use Office to do the assignment and the effect was good.


This week, we learned the expressions of conjunction and disconnection, and the negation of the statement. I think the materials we learned during the class was really not a big deal for me because it was very straight forward. However, the assignment was a hard one. And the problem I asked last week also appears on it, which was “One, only one student in X is more popular than Zorn”. It was not feeling well when I know I cannot use “x =1” but don’t know what else I can use to express it. So I plan to go office hour and ask this question.Assignment one came out. I was very surprised that Office2010 is actually able to write down the symbols like, because I didn’t like using LaTeX to be honest. So I just use Office to do the assignment and the effect was good.

This week, we learned the expressions of conjunction and disconnection, and the negation of the statement. I think the materials we learned during the class was really not a big deal for me because it was very straight forward. However, the assignment was a hard one. And the problem I asked last week also appears on it, which was “One, only one student in X is more popular than Zorn”. It was not feeling well when I know I cannot use “x =1” but don’t know what else I can use to express it. So I plan to go office hour and ask this question. 

No comments:

Post a Comment