csc165 is becoming harder and harder and to be honest I have already experienced a quite hard time to handle it. I believe the proof part should be considered as the most important part of this course and I also can feel its difficulty. I did some past test of t2 and I feel sometimes it is hard for us to do the proof mathematically and I also kind of confuse about the proof structure; because last time my TA always tell me my way to do the proof is not the "professional" way (or I should say it is not the "formal" structure). But I don't know what the "formal" structure should be.
This week, we learned the expression of O and certain way of sort data (Bubble Sort, Merge Sort etc..) and I feel this is really not hard for me as long as I have learned this in both csc108 and csc148. So I think I still need to do more work on the proof part because this is really the most important topic in this course.
No comments:
Post a Comment