Saturday, 25 October 2014

SLOG#6 Oct. 25, 2014

Again, there is a very high average in assignment one. Although I got a not bad mark as well, I still feel surprise about it. And at the same time, assignment two came out and I feel it was way harder than assignment one. But thanks for Prof Larry Zhang’s help during his office hour. He really helps me a lot and I’m very appreciate about it. There was really a lot of people in the office and I saw him even didn’t have any rest during these two hours and he really impressed me. He even extended nearly one hour for us in order to solve all our questions. And he was also extremely helpful! His idea was very clear and I would say I learned a lot during his office hour and it was even more efficient than lecture.  


In the lecture, it seems we finished the proof part and we learned certain elimination rules, such as negation elimination, conjunction elimination…etc. Moreover, we also learned the various sorting algorithms. I learned this in the other cs courses so it is really not a hard topic for me so I think this week’s lecture is fine for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment