We have our test back this week. It was surprised me that we
have a very high average. To be honest I didn’t expect we will have an average
above 70 because I thought in the University of Toronto there always a low
average. The majority of mark I lose was all about the misunderstanding of the
importance of order in the proof. I still thought the order wasn’t a big deal
during the test so I lost some mark.
Today, the hardest part we learned was the idea of “floor”. It
symbol itself was easy to understand but its proof was a hard one. Its definition
was long and hard to understand and more importantly, it is not easy to use
this definition to do the proof. The example in the lecture was simple (or
looks simple) but it turns very hard to prove it by myself. I think definitely need
more practice problem to work with and get more familiar with these kinds of
problem.
No comments:
Post a Comment